All about your stay
Location and directions
We are at the centre
As we are in the centre of Galtür, the St. Martin is an ideal starting point for countless undertakings – in summer and in winter. Whether supermarket, bus stops, bakery, banks or sport shops – everything lies within walking distance. That’s why you can just leave your car at the free parking spaces at the back of the house and stroll about.
Coming from Pians on the B188, we are situated just beside the main road and opposite the parish church Galtür.
We give our best for your holiday. With our additional services for your stay to become pure relaxation.
READY FOR ANYTHING
Check-In: rooms from 2.00 pm, apartments from 4.00 pm
Check-Out: until 10.00 am
Arriving late? No problem! Just let us know if you arrive after 8.00 pm.
Our breakfast is available to enjoy from 7.45 to 9.30 am!
Stay safe on your vacation
together against corona
As your health is a top priority for us, we raised out hygiene standards even higher. We do everything to guarantee your safety, so you can really enjoy your holiday with us. If we are working together, nothing speaks against a relaxed holiday.
PLAY IT SAFE
- Normally, close contact to our guests is utterly important to us. Still, we kindly ask you to go without shaking hands or hugging.
- Should you feel ill, please tell us immediately and avoid contact to others.
- There is free disinfectant at the entrance.
- Doorknobs and surfaces are constantly disinfected.
2G+- RULE FOR ENTERING AUSTRIA
- To enter Austria the “2-G” rule (proof of vaccination/recovery) is currently in place. In addition, you need a negative PCR test OR proof of a booster jab.
- Children under the age of 12 do not need proof of vaccination/recovery or a PCR test if accompanied by fully vaccinated or recovered adults.
- Teenagers (12 or over and born on or after 1 September 2006) can use the first PCR test of their Holiday Ninja Pass to enter Austria.
- Pregnant women and those who cannot receive the vaccine for medical reasons can enter by showing a medical certificate AND a PCR test.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS IN WINTER 2021
In case of cancelling 29 – 8 days before arrival, 70% of the total price will be calculated.
In case of cancelling 7 – 0 days before arrival, 90% of the total price will be calculated.
Cancellations according to the General Terms and Conditions of the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions.
In case of a border or hotel closure or another lockdown, you can, at any time, cancel.
If you cannot come because you are ill yourself, tested positive on COVID-19 or must self-isolate because of a family member from the same household, we advise to take out insurance of the European Travel Insurance Company. Here, you find additional security without any surcharge in spite of corona.